Compliance with required inspection processes is not only a compliance issue, but an important safety issue as well. For owners and maintainers of vertical transportation equipment, AEIís unique process management services and intuitive point-and-click software allow users to easily and confidently control and understand all aspects of their inspections. Call or click to contact us today to learn more!
- Easily enter, view and print inspection reports, corrective action reports and other documentation online.
- Affordably track from a single piece of equipment or an entire nationwide fleet from a single interface.
- All data stored on our secure servers backed up offsite daily for peace of mind.
- Sends email notifications and texts when inspections or corrective actions are upcoming, due and past due.
- Live Web-software based system refreshes hourly as information is added.
Elevator Companies & Large Fleet Owners:
Service Managers can view unit histories, print report copies, and view and print calendars and spreadsheets of upcoming inspection requirements with the touch of a button! The system will even produce break-downs by mechanic/route, equipment and inspection type and much more.
The system can accommodate any number of service and construction manager users, each of who interacts with their fleet of units. Levels of access allow service department, branch and regional managers to examine the same inspection related data and reports on a branch or regional basis.
Our system even maps serial numbers and inspection dates to help with planning inspection times around mechanic schedules and routes!
Whether all, some or none of your inspections are performed by AEI, our online process management tools ensure your equipment fleet stays in compliance and saves time and money when compared to all other options.
Elevator companies are urged to call or click to contact AEI. Our helpful business development staff will be happy to arrange for an instructive, interactive demonstration of our system and software with your team, at your offices. We know you’ll agree; for accuracy, efficiency, compliance AND savings is simply no equal.